Just like remote work, memes have existed for a long time. Also, just like the pandemic brought remote work into the limelight, humor became central to our “lockdown” lives. These past months have been quite serious. What better way to take a break from all the news and binge scroll some memes? Especially remote work memes! They can express our true emotions and frustrations towards remote work while making us laugh too. A meme is worth a thousand words!
Scroll through for a laugh riot and share these with your remote work colleagues, the good and not so nice ones 🙂
1. And we can only imagine what day 365 will be like!
2. Who is with me on this one?
3. Why should programmers have all the fun?
4. It’s all in the past now
5. Oh! The vibes from those who can’t have this life
6. Armchair critics? Hmmmm..
7. Ummm… PJs paired with a shirt are the new trend
8. Where’s my gun?- Meme
9. You saw it coming
10. While some of you go out of business…
11. Errr…. In 15 min, sir?
12. Oh! That professionalism is to die for
13. Family guy
14. Time to update that resume with listed remote work experience and find a permanent remote job…
Credits: theMadOz on Reddit
15. The purrrfect work environment
With so many perks being a part of your remote work life, how can this meme list be complete without a bonus?
Dreaming of that ‘perfect workstation’ since forever…
These memes are relatable for many of you who have embraced the remote work lifestyle. Share one of these every day in your work group for laughs. And don’t forget to bookmark this page because we will keep adding more to this list from time to time. Whenever you’re having a bad day at work, just come over. More remote work memes will be waiting for you.
Still not motivated after seeing these memes? Then check this guide right here.