Dealing With Bad Thoughts And Doubting Your Abilities At Work?
Some workdays are as bright as the sun, while others are dull and gloomy, but not when you have positive affirmations making you feel better.
Excessive workload, stress, conflicts, and multitasking can take a toll on our mental health. And if you’re a remote worker, the inability to disconnect is another factor that can adversely affect your productivity and mood. This is why you need to include positive affirmations for work into your everyday routine.
What Are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are positive statements you repeat on a regular basis to prevent your mind from thinking negative thoughts.
Many think positive affirmations are too simple to work, but psychologists say positive affirmations do work in most situations. There is actually science behind it all.
But Wait… Do Positive Affirmations Work?
Experts believe that positive affirmations for work can be of value to individuals. This is because they engage neural mechanisms and brain systems that are associated with positive valuation.
They have stated quoted numerous studies that point to self-affirmation having various benefits. One of these is stress buffering. Psychologists also explain that creating an image of yourself being brilliant at something or doing something nerve-wracking activates a specific part of the brain. This is the same part that lights up when you actually do such a thing.
So, when you repeatedly tell yourself that you can ace an interview or successfully go bungee jumping, your brain starts to accept them as a fact.
Studies conducted have revealed that positive work affirmations activate your brain systems to focus on good vibes. So, you can boost your morale at work and feel more confident than ever.
How To Use Positive Affirmations?
Here are some ways that you can practice positive affirmations for work.
1. Use an App
You can find many apps that help you focus on positive affirmations. These include:
- I Am
They can help you listen to or read affirmations that others have created as a way of inspiration.
2. Write Them Down
Another way to make positive work affirmations a part of your day is to use visual aids. Put them down on sticky notes or cards and hang them up near your workstation. They will remind you to be confident and determined every day.
3. Recite Them To Yourself
One of the best ways to affirm yourself is to give a pep talk to yourself. It only takes two minutes to do that. You could be standing in front of the mirror, brushing your teeth and telling yourself that you are enough.
Positive Affirmations To Use When You Feel Anxious About Your Career
- I am the creator of my success.
- I’m open and prepared for my next promotion.
- I deserve the best career opportunities.
- New professional growth is coming my way.
- I’m ready to take myself to the next level.
- I’m creative, skilled, and talented.
- I love what I do.
- All the hard work I put in will pay off soon.
- I will accomplish every goal and realize every dream.
Positive Affirmations To Use When You Lack Motivation and Confidence
- I am full of energy and wisdom.
- I respect and use my knowledge and special skills.
- I have the potential to do my best and achieve great things.
- I’m talented and smart.
- I deliver my work to the best of my ability.
- I am full of new ideas.
- I’m appreciated by my bosses, clients, and colleagues.
- I’m rewarded for my hard work.
- I bring value to my organization.
- I’m proud of the efforts I put in for my work.
- I’ll not let doubts kill my dreams.
Positive Affirmations to Use When You Face Conflict With Your Colleagues
- I am at peace with my colleagues.
- I am fully prepared for any situation.
- I love my organization, and I enjoy working here.
- I’m grateful for my position in the organization.
- I do my very best to maintain good relations with my colleagues.
- I’m resilient and patient.
- Every difficult experience is a learning experience.
- I accept everyone for who they are, including myself.
- I will not let anything affect my vision and goals.
- I will do my best to help my teammates.
Here Are Some Must-Watch Videos For Positive Affirmations
Speak Your Best Thoughts Out Loud
Positive affirmations work only when you’re actually making an effort to believe what you’re saying. Speaking your best thoughts out loud is what positive affirmations are all about. When you hear them, you create a cycle of positivity and staying in that routine will keep filtering out negative thoughts from your mind. Practicing this every day before your work day begins will help you harbor positive thoughts throughout the day.
If you forget to remind yourself about how amazing you are, you can bookmark this page and come back so that we can remind you of how amazing you are!
Your thoughts can change the world that is inside and outside you.