Digital nomads travel frequently. Finding a new coworking space or a place to work in every location is now easier than before. Remote work, once a novelty, has now become a norm in most industries and countries across the globe. Coworking spaces are everywhere. How to choose the right one that has all the amenities you need? Will the community be welcoming and friendly?
Before you become a part of something that doesn’t suit your needs, you must know that several coworking space apps can help you with all the details of a coworking space.
Which coworking space is the best for you? Let’s find out.
10 Coworking Space Apps For Remote Workers
Whether you’re traveling to a new city or are looking for a professional space in your own area, coworking space apps are the way to go. While Google does help you with answers to everything under the sun, coworking space apps are dedicated to what you’re looking for and can help you with a lot more information.
Here are some of the best coworking space apps you can start with:
Loop has a great membership model that gives you free access for one day each month at any of the 100 coworking spaces listed on the website. These coworking spaces are all across the globe.
If you like a particular space and choose to work there for more than a day, you can buy a daily pass of that space. These individual day passes vary depending on the coworking space you choose.
Loop membership cost: $30 per month
Breather is a great coworking space website for small businesses and startups. While most remote workers need basic amenities like a power outlet, a desk and good WiFi, businesses need meeting rooms and bigger spaces as well.
Breather let’s you host a team meeting and group collaborations. The best part is that a Breather account is free.
You can find professional meeting rooms via breather in 10 places:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
Download Breather App on Google Playstore.
Workfrom provides a lot of information up front. You’ll find detailed information like:
- Power outlets.
- WiFi speed.
- Seating availability.
- Restaurants and coffee shops
The site lists coworking spaces from a whopping 1,250 cities. A basic Workfrom account is free.
Pro edition: $5 per month or $50 per year.
Download WorkFrom on Google Playstore.
Outsite focuses on its four main pillars that make it stand out among other coworking space apps:
- Home sharing
- Remote work
- Work-life balance
Coworking and coliving are becoming the norm in today’s day and age. By providing options for coliving as well, Outsite connects you with like-minded remote workers and digital nomads.
The locations are in beautiful places close to nature, providing a sustainable environment. For those digital nomads who don’t enjoy the hustle and bustle of city life or working in a very crowded environment, Outsite is a must-try.
LiquidSpace has something for everyone. It provides networking opportunities for startups, seasoned professionals, office business centers, real estate professionals, and private business owners.
As a remote worker, you’ll be able to find various coworking spaces such as:
- Team offices
- Project spaces
- Temporary spaces
- Satellite offices
A LiquidSpace account is free. Prices for individual coworking spaces vary by location. You can search for coworking spaces in the location of your choice and find all the information you need before you select one.
Coworker was founded back in 2015 and has been one of the best choices for employees ever since. It boasts 18,500 coworking spaces located in 172 countries! So, you can be sure that wherever you are in the world, you’ll not have to worry about finding a great place to work from.
Here’ are the highlights of the app:
- Digital nomads can choose to get a global pass for just $100 that allows them to access 5000 coworking spaces around the world.
- You can get any kind of workspace – from single desks to conference rooms and meeting spaces.
You’ve probably heard of this one. It is one of the oldest coworking spaces (launched in 2010) and has grown quite a lot in recent years. You’ll find WeWork coworking spaces in almost every country you go to.
Here’s what WeWork spaces are like:
- They’re spacious and provide a comfortable environment.
- You can easily find and book a coworking space in any country just with a few clicks on the app.
A cute name for a coworking space app, isn’t it? It’s not just the name, the functionality is quite good too and helps you find a coworking space anywhere in the world!
Highlights of the app:
- 500+ locations across 50+ cities around the world.
- Avail their subscription plans to avail a 50% discount.
9. Coworking Nomads
This amazing app requires no membership! Although there are subscription plans you can choose from, it’s not necessary to take one up if you don’t need to. All you do is, find a space that suits your needs, spend time working there and pay for the time spent. Simple.
Highlights of the app:
- You can choose a subscription to pay by the hour if you don’t need a monthly subscription.
- You can find coworking spaces in many countries around the world.
The name is self-explanatory, but don’t assume that it’s just “desks” that you can find here. This app helps you find coworking spaces from 9000+ listings across the world.
Here are the highlights:
- Choose your perfect space from an array of office spaces and company desks.
- Find a coworking space anywhere in the world from 1400+ companies.
Find your next coworking destination here.
Coworking spaces allow you to work in a professional environment without the need to work from your employer’s office. Coworking spaces are best suited for those who work remotely but would also like to work in an office-like environment. Working from home can not only be distracting but also isolating for some. Coworking space apps can help you with all the information you need to make the right decision.
Read more: Best Digital Nomads Apps you need in 2022
1. Remote Workers and Digital Nomads
Remote workers can choose coworking spaces if they’re not comfortable with working from home. Digital nomads travel from time to time, and to keep their professional life on track, coworking spaces are the best option to go for as these spaces allow them to separate their personal life from their professional life.
2. Freelancers and Individual Contractors
Since you’re not a full-time employee, you might work fewer or more hours a day depending on your workload. Coworking space apps can help you find a place that accommodates professionals on an hourly basis.
3. Small Businesses and Startups
As a small business or a startup, you might have limited finances and resources. It is best to save every penny to make more profits and create a scalable work model. Coworking space apps allow new entrepreneurs to find spaces that accommodate their small teams with access to meeting rooms and other such facilities.
Coworking spaces have a lot of benefits for both remote employers and employees and can enhance and optimize the way of working exponentially. Coworking space apps have multiple features that can quicken the process of decision making while offering an array of options.
The main benefits of using a coworking space app are:
1. Digital nomads save time by being able to search for an open desk on the go.
2. Remote workers who are moving to a new city can compare multiple coworking spaces before narrowing down on the one that suits their needs..
3. Remote entrepreneurs can look for the specific facilities they need.
4. There are apps that cater to only specific regions, so if you’re moving to a new city, local coworking space apps can help with all the information.
5. Some coworking space apps have unique features that allow remote workers and digital nomads to enhance their coworking experience. Additionally, bigger businesses can look for coworking spaces with a space big enough for their employees.
6. Most coworking space apps have the feature to find nearby coworking spaces.
7. Some coworking space apps provide memberships that come with deals and discounts that can save you a lot of money.
Coworking Spaces Apps Are Your New Networking Opportunity
While remote work was thought to be a lonely affair, it isn’t so when you have these coworking space apps. They help you find the place that suits your needs and personality. You join a community of your choice and thrive in a culture you love, all while you work your way to professional growth.
Should this slip off your mind, you can always come back to this page to refresh your memory on the five amazing coworking space apps for you.
Coworking space apps are a prelude to what is in store for you when you travel to a new city. Technology always comes to rescue those who don’t like to step into unfamiliar territories.