In Mykonos, the first Crypto Escape 2021 will take place from 10 to 13 September. The exclusive retreat on the Greek island brings together crypto enthusiasts to learn and connect.
Greek co-working and co-living Work’nParadise Crete is one of the most dynamic digital nomads hubs in Greece. Following the rising interest in cryptocurrencies, the organization launches the first Crypto Escape 2021 in September. So, attendees can connect with keynote speakers and participate in diverse panels and workshops between educational activities and wine.
During the Crypto Escape 2021, several experts will explore the future of decentralized finance. In addition, speakers will illustrate how the crypto asset shapes traditional banking. Above all, from Bitcoin to China’s banning of crypto activities, the escape focuses on the latest layer-two protocols, altcoin investment strategies, and any exclusive opportunities for future managers.
Among the speakers:
- Ralf Glabischnig, founder and board member of Crypto Valley Venture Capital;
- Talal Tabbaa, co-founder, and CEO of Jibrel Network;
- Arnab Naskar, founder of STOKR;
- Kristina Lucrezia Cornèr, editor-in-chief of Cointelegraph;
- Joshua Scigala, an award-winning entrepreneur who co-founded Vaultoro;
- Max Lautenschlaeger, co-founder and managing director of Iconic Holding;
- Sheraz Ahmed, managing partner of Storm Partners;
- Daniele Bernardi, crypto fund manager founder of Diaman partners.
Many other speakers will share their knowledge and experience during the three days’ escape. For more info and participation, check the Crypto Escape 2021’s website.