Between August and October 2022, Ladders identified the best U.S. cities with the highest number of listings for remote jobs that pay $100,000 or more. San Francisco and New York have the highest place on the list for offering high-paying remote jobs. Other cities like Washington D.C. and Chicago are also part.
Salaries can greatly vary depending on their location. According to a study by FlexJobs, over 95% of remote jobs have geographic requirements.
According to Ladders, these are the best cities in the US to find remote jobs that pay at least $100,000:
- San Francisco
- New York
- Washington D.C.
- Los Angeles
And the remote jobs that likely pay the highest salaries are:
- Software engineer: $100,000 to $150,000
- Data engineer: $100,000 to $150,000
- Project manager: $150,000 to $200,000
- Account executive: $150,000 to $200,000
- Product manager: $100,000 to $150,000