Working from home has been great for most people. What makes it even better? Work from home jokes! Laughing is excellent for health, and what’s better than some humor to bond with your remote teammates?
Also, you can shut down some internet trolls that go on about how “sad” remote work is while also remembering that laughing at one’s own situations is the “more mature” thing to do. Too many perks to not indulge in a laughter-packed session. So, here are 50 of them to tickle your funny bone and get that blood circulation up!
50 Work-From-Home Jokes
Zoom meetings have been such a boom and such a bane to all remote workers’ existence. From productive discussions to some “oops moments”, it has given work from home professionals some experiences that are worth converting into jokes!
- Not muting your mic is the new reply all—@daniburgz
- Me: I have a zoom meeting later. My cat: Oh, me too—@Skoog
- Working from home means finding out which meetings could’ve been emails after all.
- “Ahhhh… 9 a.m.… time to change my night pajamas into day pajamas.”
- Did he just…
- Working from home and told a joke on a zoom call. No one laughed. Turns out I’m not remotely funny.
- The bias connection.
- During a business meeting yesterday, someone asked me about my background. So I told him about my education, career, family, hopes and dreams. Turns out he was asking about what was behind me on our Zoom call.
- New awkward moment for our times: the few seconds of resting bitch face between saying goodbye to everyone in a zoom meeting and figuring out how to leave it — @RevRichardColes
- WFH diary, day 1: Power went out during recording, construction workers are extra loud today, daughter walked in on a meeting singing “I like banaaaaanas” at the top of her lungs — @Pinsky
- Reality of remote work life:
- WFH Day 3: Was in a 15 person online meeting, thought I was muted, farted really loudly……… shit.
- Every WFH meeting so far:
“I’m sorry, you go…” “no, sorry l-“
“Well what I was
sayi-” “I’m sorry, were you saying something?” “Go
ahead, no sorry, you go.
*5 voices speak at once*
*suddenly no one speaks*
**SLOW PORTAL ZOOM INTENSIFIES DURING
— Kaleb Coleman
- Who is behind the pandemic?
- I was just on a Zoom call that ended automagically after 40 minutes because the organizer was on a free tier. This is the single greatest advance to meeting productivity that I’ve ever seen. Would pay extra for this feature — @plibin
- That professional attire tho:
- No Netflix and chill!
- The preparation stage.
Work-Form-Home Lifestyle Jokes
WFH jokes about the way remote workers live their everyday lives are funny!With flexibility comes some sort of laziness, but we humans are capable of good cover-ups! Here are some of those moments you’ll be able to relate to:
- Working from home isn’t so bad. I’m getting the hang of it. I have the option of working in my pajamas, drinking wine with lunch, and having lunch at 9 a.m.
- To have a successful day working from home, they say you have to wake up early, take a walk, take a shower, and treat it as if it were a normal workday… So is it considered unsuccessful if I wake up 5 minutes before my first call?
- Time to call human rights activists.
- Programmers didn’t have to change much, did they?
- My commute to work today was just awful. Floor between bedroom and office was really cold — @joshboles
- Client on group chat: This is jeans week so feel free to wear jeans tomorrow. Me: Dang, does that mean I have to wear pants? — @tvanfosson
- The best part about working from home is not wearing a bra.
- There are three kinds of jobs; those you shower before, those you shower after. And working from home.
- The very understanding family.
- Just got an email from Express for “Work From Home clothing essentials”… Listen, it’s almost 7 pm and I haven’t changed from sweatpants or brushed my hair today. I’m good thx.
- I just read an article with tips on working from home that included advising you to get dressed in work clothes and only change into comfy clothes after you’re finished working. Honey, that is not how any of this works.
- A meeting while working from home is like having sex: awkward, stressful, and five minutes after it ends I’m asleep.
- I’ve gotten out of bed and I’m on my keyboard, what more could you want?
- Why were you late for work? Well, there are 8 of us in the family and the alarm was set for 7.
- Couches make you drowsy.
- Talk about the WFH schedule, eh?
- That happiness is real.
Couples WFH Jokes
If distance makes the heart grow fonder, what happens when you’re stuck together with your partner 24X7? Here are some remote work jokes about couples that will have you in splits.
- My partner and I have been working from home since March 2020, and he has finally politely informed me that my typing sounds like “50 hungry woodpeckers trying to eat a keyboard.
- So apparently, everyone on my husband’s Zoom work call finds my singing distracting.
- My wife has been working at home for more than a year now and has started complaining to me when her wireless connection is slow like I’m the office IT guy, so I made her submit a customer support ticket.
- Pro-tip for couples suddenly working from home together: Get yourselves an imaginary coworker to blame things on. In our apartment, Cheryl keeps leaving her dirty water cups all over the place and we really don’t know what to do about her.
- I was on a zoom meeting just now and my husband needed to go behind me so he thoughtfully crawled to stay out of the camera, which means instead of seeing him walk by in his underwear my coworkers saw him crawl by in his underwear.
- The hardest part about working from home is the distractions, my girlfriend never stops talking to me while I’m on my PlayStation.
- Bill and Melinda were happy for 27 years. And then Bill started working from home.
- Working from home with ur partner is basically not speaking for 7 hours and then shouting, “we could preserve lemons” across the apartment at 4:15 PM.
- How is my husband still late when working from home?
- I’m upstairs on my laptop. My wife is downstairs with the kids. She’s texting me a rolling list of who’s grounded. Working from home is going well.
- I told my wife I had some good news and some bad news. “What’s the good news?” she asked. “I’ll be working from home for a while.” “What’s the bad news?” “I’ll be working from home for a while.
- Underrated work from home joy: when your partner is in a meeting that devolves into a fight and you get to enjoy the drama second-hand.
- I know we’ve been working from home for a year, but it’s still such a trip to listen in on your partner’s work zooms & hear them say phrases you never usually hear them say like “brand loyalty” and “quantitative research”, and “my wife can’t find out about us.”
- My wife just said “stay in your lane, girl” on a Zoom call so I’m just gonna go work in the bedroom for the next several hours.
- Zak and I have been working from home in the same house for like three years so please reach out to him if you need advice on how to ignore your far-too-talkative partner/roommate/kids.
Laugh More But Don’t Work Less
We hope you had a good laugh and will enjoy sharing these jokes and memes with your friends, coworkers and family. Enjoy good work from home humor but don’t forget to work when you need to. Oh, and don’t forget to mute the Zoom call when your partner curses your boss!