From April 1, the luxury travel resort Mangala Resort & Spa launches “Work from Villa.” The package targets hybrid professionals and digital nomads worldwide.
Mangala resort is the heart of Kuantan (Pahang). Once, the luxury travel accommodation was barren 60-acre land. Initially, the area was a spot for tin and sand mining. After 70 years, Malaysian construction company Dato Franky Chua Goon Eng transformed the place into an eco-leisure haven.
Following the first COVID outbreak, the Malaysian government incentives remote policies and hybrid arrangements. In addition, the country has always been one of the favorite destinations for travelers and remote workers.
“Work from Villa”: A Program For Hybrid Professionals And Digital Nomads
The resort offers its 67 villas in five different styles and a bungalow for larger groups to professionals looking for remote work experience. The resort team anticipates hybrid professionals’ needs, providing a calm space to work and relax.
The packages include:
- Minimum two nights’ stay in Sara Villa or Jala Villa.
- 55 square meter Sara Villa with a King bed, whirlpool tub, and open-air private balcony.
- Complimentary stationery kit: a ring light (upon request) for late virtual meetings and conference.rooms for 10 people with complete tech equipment.
- High-speed WiFi and printing services.
- Free-flow snacks, coffee, and tea in common areas.
- Breakfast buffets.
Packages come for hybrid professionals and couples. Even after the pandemic, new solutions for hybrid professionals are blowing up following the remote work trend.