Remote work has impacted every industry on a global level. Currently, the biosciences industry is offering workplace flexibility and seeking to hire remote workers. In a recent BioSpace poll, more than 50% of employers indicated they are working on strategies to continue recruiting remote employees. Among the companies currently hiring remotely are Pfizer, GRAIL, Regeneron, Resilience, and more.
More than 70% of employers plan to implement work-from-home as a long-term practice. Recruitment and retention have become more challenging in the 2022 market, and consequently, employers have responded by increasing recruitment budgets and offering remote opportunities.
Bioscience Remote Work Opportunities
- Oncology Field Medical Director, GU, MD
- Associate Director, Clinical Pharmacology
2. Sage Therapeutics
- Associate Director, Medical Communications
- Senior Medical Science Liaison, Multiple Regions
3. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Associate Director Field Medical Affairs – Gastroenterology
- Associate Director Field Medical Affairs-Thoracic Oncology
4. Daiichi Sankyo
- Manager Medical Writing
- Associate Director Biostatistics
5. GRAIL, LLC
- Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs
- Senior Software Engineer
6. Day One Biopharmaceuticals
- Director, Program Management
- Senior Director, Corporate Communications
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Director, Commercial Development-Cell Therapy
Other bioscience companies offering remote work opportunities are Moderna, AbbVie, and Omeros.