Ras Al Khaimah extends its long-term stay initiative for digital nomads. The Live Rak Play campaign offers the opportunity of relocating for 12 months to digital nomads and remote workers.
Following an international trend, Ras Al Khaimah targets digital nomads to restart the local economy. The Live Rak Play program invites remote professionals to move into the area for one year.
The initiative started last year. And now, the government will extend the initiative for digital nomads until September. Participants can access numerous facilities and discounts on dining, laundry, telephone calls, and car rental. In addition, the program provides weekend tickets to Jais Adventure Peak, the Suwaidi Pearls farm, and the Bear Grylls Explorer Camp.
With this long-term stay initiative for digital nomads, the local government wants to promote healthy tourism for travelers and workers. Finally, participants can stay in the following hotels:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort
- DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
- Hampton by Hilton Marjan Island
- Radisson Resort Ras Al Khaimah, Marjan Island
- Jannah Hotel Apartments and Villas
- Hilton Garden Inn Ras Al Khaimah
- DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah
- Citymax Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Action Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
In conclusion, long-term stay initiatives for digital nomads are a common strategy to promote local and international tourism post-pandemic.