The Acer Chromebook Spin 514 is a perfect work-from-home laptop. The new Chromebooks provide an extra screen on your desk and a compact device when moving. As a result, it’s a great solution between a laptop and a portable tablet to improve distributed workflow and remote security.
New Work-From-Home Laptop’s Features
- Metal body (Weight: 3.6 pounds (1.7 kg))
- Chrome OS/Android 9.0
- 10 hours battery life
- Strong performance and durable build
- Port assortment for hybrid work
- 14-inch 1,920×1,080-pixel touch display
- 2.1GHz AMD Ryzen 3500C Processor
- 8GB DDR4 (dual-channel) memory
- Radeon Vega 8 graphics
- 128GB eMMC storage
- Ports: USB-C (x2, 3.1 Gen 1), USB-A, audio/mic jack, HDMI out, microSD card slot
- 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
The Acer Chromebook Spin 514 base model starts from $440 – running on an AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor, 64GB of eMMC flash storage, and 4GB of DDR4 memory. This device targets remote workers and hybrid work solutions following the remote work trend.
This work-from-home laptop has a strong battery for video calls and distributed workflow. You can connect it with other screens or bring it around. As a result of the pandemic, most tech leaders are developing new tools to support remote work. With the rise of hybrid and remote models, most people demand work-from-home laptops and secure devices at home.