January 28, 2024
What we’re looking for
doola is seeking a compassionate, driven, and hungry individual to jumpstart our sales and growth. We don’t take phenomenal sales and growth for granted: it’s core to the success of our company, brand, and product development. In this role, you’ll partner with our CEO to support entrepreneurs all over the world and build our company right here at home. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact and help launch our customers, our company, and your career. For the right candidate, the sky is the limit.
What you will do
- Nurture and land inbound leads via email, Intercom chat, scheduled consultation calls and phone. Our primary source of inbound leads is via Intercom chat which we integrate across various other messaging channels such as Whatsapp, FB Messenger and more. We have 100s of entrepreneurs messaging us each week, looking for our help to launch their US business.
- Talk to customers live. 100s of entrepreneurs schedule consultation calls with us each week. People need what we’re building, but sometimes, they need to chat with a human before taking the big step of launching their US company.
- Develop outbound tools to generate sales and resolve prospect questions before they need to ask
- Be the voice of the company across multiple platforms (chat, email, social media, etc.)
- Delight the customer from the start – there’s not a problem you can’t solve and an expectation you can’t exceed
- Be the voice of the customer in internal meetings to drive product development and highlight success stories for content development. We only build product to solve customer problems; you will have an important voice at the table.
- Document and analyze your interactions to help us learn from our customers and make the most of our service.
- Additional projects as they arise, in line with how you are looking to grow in your career!
Who you are
- 1-5 years experience in an external-facing role, with a track record of success in sales and experience with inbound engagement
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- A hunger to create and improve systems, and a flexible, humble, and curious mindset
- Strong organizational skills and self-sufficiency – you can balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Interest and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Intercom (or similar) and native English fluency.
Compensation and benefits
- This is a full-time role with equity in the company and a competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefit
- Free food and snacks
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work
Apply for this position
Join us (We Have Cookies)
You're interested in news & tips about remote work? What luck! That's what we do! Better join our newsletter so we can hang out.