November 1, 2023
Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a Trade.
Position Type: Full time Contract
Duration: 12 months
Location: Rochester, New York 14606 – 100% Remote
As a Trade, you will:
- This position will be responsible for managing Trade Compliance investigations, drafting government disclosures, notifications, and internal closure justifications, overseeing the timely implementation of corrective actions, tracking and reporting on various metrics, and supporting special projects across.
- Lead and guide internal investigations related to potential regulatory violations.
- Manage Trade Compliance investigations, to include reviewing and submitting Reportable Compliance Incidents, creating investigation work plans, interviewing employees, supporting root cause analysis and the identification of effective corrective actions, reviewing documentation, and analyzing and compiling investigation results.
- Work with Trade Compliance staff and business representatives to draft investigation work plans, complete root cause analysis, and develop effective corrective action plans for violations of regulations and Company policy.
- Oversee the completion of corrective actions, to include tracking, validating, reporting on, and closing corrective actions.
- Draft government disclosures, notifications, closure justifications, and extension requests, and compile enclosures for submission
- Collaborate with Trade Compliance staff and business representatives to understand and document investigation scope, methodology, related policies and procedures, and other information necessary to complete government disclosures, closure justifications, and extension requests.
- Track, update, and report on the status of all investigations, disclosures, and closure justifications
- Maintain and contribute to Trade Compliance’s internal information web portal, file repositories, collaboration sites, and Trade software tool.
- Assist with responses to government or corporate inquiries on ITAR, EAR, Customs, and other trade related matters.
- Contribute to the development of case studies, policies and procedures, training, and communications related to trade compliance issues.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Assist with the execution of special projects related to compliance matters.
- Reports to the Manager, Trade Compliance Strategic Applications in the Communications Systems.
- Strong investigative skills with prior experience investigating ITAR, EAR, FTR, OFAC, and Customs matters.
- Subject matter expertise in understanding government regulations with primary focus on ITAR, EAR, FTR, and Customs requirements
- Ensure compliance with ITAR, EAR, FTR, and Customs regulations, including providing compliance guidance to both internal and external customers.
- Must possess excellent writing skills, be able to assimilate and analyze complex information and draft clear and concise narratives.
- Project Management expertise, including the ability to effectively track, update, and report on various investigations, disclosures, notifications, and internal closures, while collaborating on and progressing other investigations, disclosures, notifications, and internal closures
- Ability to multitask, context switch, and efficiently and effectively manage workload to include competing priorities and deadlines, ensuring on-time completion of activities.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Keen judgment, discretion, and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and perform duties with minimum supervision or direction while remaining a team player.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience; Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience
- Strong candidates will have prior ITAR consent agreement experience or a law degree from an accredited university.
- Subject Matter Expert in ITAR, EAR, FTR, and Customs regulations
- Advanced skills and expertise using SharePoint and Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Licensed Customs Broker.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
- Experience with OCR EASE.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If this role is not a fit for you, we do offer a referral bonus program for referrals that we successfully place with our clients, subject to program guidelines. ASK ME HOW.
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: $45-$50 Per hour.
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
- One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA – Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
- ClearlyRated Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
- One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
- Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at [email protected] or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. * 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.