February 6, 2024
As a Remote Therapist at Seasoned Recruitment, you will have the opportunity to provide telehealth services to individuals seeking comprehensive treatment for various behavioral health conditions. Our treatment programs focus on primary diagnoses such as anxiety, depression, substance dependencies, trauma, and other co-occurring behavioral health conditions.
Your role will involve conducting therapy sessions through secure video platforms and utilizing a proprietary chatbot to extend therapeutic support between sessions. You will also be responsible for scheduling and documenting sessions through our secure web platform.
At Seasoned Recruitment, we prioritize the well-being of our Participants and strive to offer effective and convenient mental health care. We are looking for licensed mental health clinicians who are comfortable with technology and have the capability to build a therapeutic relationship in a virtual setting. It is essential to have experience treating a variety of conditions and disorders as part of a comprehensive treatment plan.
If you are passionate about helping individuals improve their mental health and are comfortable working remotely, we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for the role of Remote Therapist at Seasoned Recruitment, you should meet the following requirements:
- Licensed LMFT, LMHC, LPCC, LICSW, LCSW, PsyD, or PhD
- Familiarity with state telehealth policies
- Comfortable conducting therapy sessions via telehealth
- Ability to build a therapeutic relationship in a virtual platform
- Professional virtual presence with excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to identify appropriate levels of care based on patient needs
- Experience using technology for administrative and clinical support (e.g., scheduling, notes, chat, web-based or app-based interventions)
- Capability to work remotely in a secure and private location (home office or outpatient office)
- Access to a smartphone, laptop, and reliable internet connection
- Successful completion of a background check
- Bilingual proficiency is a plus
- Flexible scheduling
- Guaranteed pay
- Possible eligibility for health benefits