November 21, 2023
- Develops and administers sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting potential new hires.
- Ensures all positions are internally and externally posted and routed accordingly to provide our clients with a pool of qualified candidates.
- Acts as a liaison to all sourcing contacts. Places advertising with vendors to ensure compliance with federal and state guidelines and company policies. Participates in all recruiting programs.
- Maintains regular contact and relationships with all sources, including temporary employment agencies, placement offices, and outreach recruiting programs to attract a pool of qualified candidates for current and future open positions.
- Uses effective and professional communication skills in order to deliver and gather information, projects a positive company image, and to attract candidates.
- Conducts screening of resumes and initial phone or in person interviews. Refers candidates for the next level of interviews.
- Conducts and trains other personnel on the process of screening, testing, and interviewing in a professional and effective manner within the process outlined for the company.
- Communicates status of selection process to applicants to ensure company standards are met.
- Responds to inquires from associates, field recruiting, and applicants, pertaining to staffing activities and career opportunities.
Nesco Resource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.