Carrington Mortgage Services
November 16, 2023
Come join our amazing team and work from home!
The Concierge serves as the central hub of communications, both promoting cross-sell opportunities for the company as well as facilitating the home buying experience for clients. The concierge answers basic questions for clients and introduces them to the requisite resources within Carrington Mortgage, Vylla Home Real Estate, and Vylla Title at the appropriate times. Through friendly, personable and clear communication, the concierge builds client trust and loyalty with the goal of establishing lifelong relationships to Carrington companies. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates. The target pay range for this position is $19.00-$26.00 per hour.
What you’ll do:
- Build rapport with clients by providing thoughtful, personalized customer service to enhance engagement, loyalty and satisfaction. Timely, clear communication and follow up.
- Regularly follow up with mortgage, real estate and title relationships to ensure client needs are met and that cross-sell opportunities are realized.
- Partner with potential customers to determine if they are ready to move forward with purchasing a home and/or securing a mortgage loan and share knowledge of what potential actions the client needs to take to become ready for a mortgage and/or purchase if not already at that point already.
- Review homeowner’s readiness in a conversational manner to determine appropriate staging focusing on general credit, capacity, collateral and capital status that customers need to move forward with a purchase.
- Coordinate with team members and network resources to locate appropriate Real Estate agents to serve client needs.
- Manage a consistent volume, of an active pipeline while simplifying and accelerating the home buying process by working closely with the client and other critical parties to achieve a successful transaction.
- Handle high volume inbound/outbound calls.
- Collect, enter and maintain accurate information into the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Support inbound inquiries from multi-channel marketing campaigns and other lead sources.
- Support the business unit’s strategic growth initiatives as directed by the management team.
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Call Center experience or customer service required.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in the mortgage and/or real estate industry preferred.
- Hospitality and Leisure experience is a plus.
- Spanish bilingual skills a plus.
- Licensed in Mortgage and Real Estate, such as NMLS loan officer/Real Estate agent, is a plus.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
Carrington Mortgage Holdings is a holding company whose primary businesses include asset management, mortgages, real estate transactions and real estate logistics. Collectively, the businesses are vertically and horizontally integrated, and provide a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single-family residential real estate transactions in the United States. Guided by a leadership team with a wealth of industry experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We hope you’ll consider joining our growing team of uniquely talented professionals as we transform residential real estate. To read more visit:
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family. Plus, a discretionary 401(k) match of 50% of the first 4% of pay contributed.
- Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal.
- Customized training programs to help you advance your career.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get paid to help Carrington and Vylla grow.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Carrington Charitable Foundation contributes to the community through causes that reflect the interests of Carrington Associates. For more information about Carrington Charitable Foundation, and the organizations and programs, it supports through specific fundraising efforts, please visit:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to all applicants: Carrington does not do interviews or make offers via text or chat.