November 17, 2023
QLER Telepsychiatry is a physician-owned and rapidly growing organization partnering with regional and community hospital systems to solve the challenge of access to timely and quality psychiatric care for patients of any age, including pediatric.
We supply all equipment needed at no cost to you. We will pay for all state licenses needed. Must be board certified in psychiatry with a clean record. We offer benefits to anyone working 32 hours or more a week.
- Assessing patients through interviews, observations, tests, and medical history reviews.
- Diagnosing patients accurately.
- Developing comprehensive treatment plans and prescribing medication as needed.
- Consulting with other medical professionals and psychologists.
- Regularly following up with the patient to check progress and adjust the treatment plan as needed.
- Thoroughly documenting each patient’s diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
- Doctor of Medicine.
- 4 years of psychiatric residency.
- Board of Psychiatry certification and state license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior listening ability and emotional intelligence.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
Founded in 2018 QLER s board-certified psychiatrists are available to effectively treat patients in any care setting. This includes real-time mental health care consults for emergency departments, inpatient units, and outpatient settings. We also provide behavioral health unit management, scheduled integrated outpatient clinics, and collaborative care for mental health, to serve your patient population.
QLER is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically diverse population.