November 17, 2023
QLER Telepsychiatry is a physician-owned and rapidly growing organization partnering with regional and community hospital systems to solve the challenge of access to timely and quality psychiatric care for patients of all ages.
We supply all equipment needed at no cost to you. We will pay for all state licenses needed. Must be board certified in psychiatry with a clean record. We offer benefits to anyone working 32 hours or more a week. We currently have openings to work evenings, weekends and overnights. We are open 24/7 365 days a year.
- Assessing patients through interviews, observations, tests, and medical history reviews.
- Diagnosing patients accurately.
- Consulting with other medical professionals
- Thoroughly documenting each patient’s diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
- 4 years of psychiatric residency.
- Current Board of Psychiatry certification required
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior listening ability and emotional intelligence
- Expert diagnostic skills.
Founded in 2018 QLER s board-certified psychiatrists are available to effectively treat patients in any care setting. This includes real-time mental health care consults for emergency departments, inpatient units, and outpatient settings. We also provide behavioral health unit management, scheduled integrated outpatient clinics, and collaborative care for mental health, to serve your patient population.
QLER is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically diverse population.