February 11, 2024
Love Your Mondays again!
Our Provisioning team bridges the gap between construction/planning and our delivery of services. Our Provisioners are responsible for working an assigned work ques – taking information provided by partner departments to generate circuit designs and preparing voice services for porting. This role also supports our field operations teams in activating services for our bulk multi-dwelling unit locations. Overall, our Provisioners provide backend support to our internal teams to ensure that services can be activated for our residential and business customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Take ownership of Commercial Installation Orders from start to finish including analysis of order details, circuit design, preparation of LSR, monitoring for FOC, and managing e911 and phone feature accuracy.
- Communicate with Project Manager upon FOC receipt from Carrier, and collaborate with Project Manager and Phone Port Support Team as problems arise with order completion which could include but not limited to 1000+ telephone number port requests
- Monitor work-in-progress for timely execution of orders including MACD, Installation, Porting, Reschedules, Cancellations
- Resolve outstanding issues for order completion by initiating escalation and collaborating with appropriate internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to Network Planning, DSA, OSP, M6 Support, Inteliquent, Project Managers, Service Delivery, and Inside Wiring
- Review and approve 911, CNAM, and Directory Listing reporting to ensure accuracy
- Troubleshoot with Test and Turn Up Technicians in the event of problematic customer installation
- Provision circuit designs, configure and activate services for Bulk MDU locations
- Manage performance via the call queue and Teams related to internal activation calls from Field Operations, Inside Wiring Team, and Contractors for Bulk MDUs
- Responsible for using management, monitoring, and troubleshooting tools and interpreting the results in order to successfully identify, understand and resolve customer network problems and improve performance during Bulk MDU turn-up
- Work in Metasolv, Q-Manager, Inteliquent, Adtran, Nokia, Telco Systems equipment, AMS, AOE, and other systems to facilitate job functions
- Continue to learn and update internal knowledge base of new services, equipment, and procedures
- Provide training to other Provisioner associates regarding company operations’ systems, order analysis, circuit designing, porting requirements, and troubleshooting
- Opens and updates service tickets in database/tracking system
- All other duties as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS Degree in a business-related field preferred or 3+ years of relevant related work experience required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various technology and software platforms
- Proven ability to work under pressure and handle high stress environments
What we offer
An opportunity to fuel your passions. We offer full benefits package, Health, Vision, Dental with competitive pay and aggressive 401k match up to 6%. You will have an opportunity to put your brand on paper and leave your mark on the Telecomm industry as we continue to grow rapidly!
Metronet is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Join us and find out what it means to love your career!
At Metronet, we are the nation’s largest independently own 100% Fiber Optic company founded in the Midwest. We are customer-focused and provide cutting-edge fiber optic communication services, including fiber internet and full-featured Fiber Phone. We have been growing communities since 2005 and have built networks in more than 250 cities across 16 states.
We are proudly recognized as a Top Diversity Employer by in 2022. We believe in our people by growing their talent, offering career paths, advancement opportunities and skill development.
Pay – $18/hr.