GXO Logistics Supply Chain, Inc.
February 11, 2024
Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Logistics at full potential.
We believe our success depends on our ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions for our customers. As the Planner, you will take responsibility for the demand planning and forecasting functions for selected clients. Become a part of our dynamic team, and we’ll give you the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a rewarding career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Employ wave planning processes and applications to maintain optimal workflow levels within the facility
- Provide planning support and technical oversight as defined by departmental procedures for the assigned client
- Execute planning processes and activities consistent with defined procedures and management direction
- Conduct studies to discover ways to reduce costs, improve processes, and optimize output
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience leading complex demand planning activities
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, PivotTable, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with forecasting solutions, concepts and applications, as well as defining, modeling, and applying demand planning processes and tools
- Experience handling and/or developing inventory and supply/demand models within the retail, manufacturing, or distribution industries
It’d be great if you also have:
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of SQL, VBA, Python, R, and/or Oracle Business Intelligence solutions
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO’s candidate privacy statement here.