February 12, 2024
For the past 12 years, Musée Magazine has been at the vanguard of cutting-edge photography. Founded by award-winning photographer Andrea Blanch, Musée is a non-profit photography magazine and digital publication.
We are seeking hard-working, detail-oriented and creative people to be the next Musee Magazine interns filling a variety of positions, such as Writer, Photo Editor, Copy Editor, and Administrative Assistant. Our visually-driven magazine is dedicated to publishing exclusive interviews with the most prolific and renowned contemporary fine art photographers and artists, such as Marilyn Minter, Andreas Gursky and Cindy Sherman.
- Valuable in-depth and hands-on experience behind magazine publications
- School credit
- Letter of recommendation upon completion
- Working closely and directly with the Editor-In-Chief
- Opportunities to meet some of the most influential photographers and artists in contemporary fine art.
- Become part of a fun and influential network of a photographers and artists
- Chance to create a large body of prolific, published written work
- Must have availability 3 days a week, ideally 24 hours per week, for a minimum of 4 months
- Can start working immediately
- Passion and enthusiasm with a creative flair
- Creativity and originality
- Provide work samples
- Experience in Photography and/or Fine Arts is recommended
Job Types: Part-time, Unpaid Internship
This is an unpaid internship lasting for 16 weeks. Please include relevant work sample links (published or unpublished) to be considered for this position.